Monday, February 8, 2010

Shoes

Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long! But I'll pick up on it soon. Anything you want to know about me just post in a comment:]

So I found this coffee house where I live called The Crossroads and it's so awesome. It's like a teen hang out open at nights with live music and really good coffee. But the amazing thing about it is the people who run it. They're people who want a place where kids can come and feel accepted just for who they are. No matter how much metal is in your face, how many tattoos you have, what you wear, or what you think they're just going to love you no matter what. Only payment is a hug when you get there and when you leave.
You know it's really amazing when people can love someone no matter who they are. That's what Jesus did. Teens and kids are so ignored now. A lot of times parents just can't wait to drop them off at school or someonelses house. But it's the churches that are really bad. The church is supposed to love people, but most of the time they won't allow someone in church just because of what they look like. It's not ofton you see pierced/tattooed kids in church. I bet if they were allowed and accepted they would go. But the church is so in their own little bubble. Why do people get offended by what others wear or think? Jesus chose a tax collector (scum of society back then) to keep company with. Why shouldn't we do the same? Everyone is a person in need of love and acceptance no matter what they say, wear, or do. But the church doesn't want to realize that. A lot of "Christians" pretend to be higher than everyone else. But don't let those people distort your picture of Jesus. That's not what He's like at all. He went from being God to being a poor man for your sake. He's not like those "Christians" who think they are so righteous. No He's loving and caring to every person in the world. And He loves you more than anything<3


And these are just shoes I wish I had btw:
watermelons

waffle shoes

bummble bees:]

1 comment:

  1. This post really made my day because I've found a lot of people are losing his faith in him and it saddens me because of this.

    I love Jesus with all my heart and I'm glad that there are still people out there that follow him:D

    Btw: those shoes are awesome

    ReplyDelete