Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunshine


The sun came out today for the first time in almost a month! Ahh it felt so good. My sister-in-law brought her baby to our house today and we went on a huge hike. The whole time I was carrying the baby in the Moby (a sling.) It was precious. This last week has been insane! So much has happened... is going to happen. Most of it is good stuff like going to a resort with my church, helping my awesome friend out with feeding the homeless, but not all of it is good. I found out some things that are probably going to be really tough in the future. Thank God for friends who you know you can trust and are going to be there for you no matter what.
Sometimes I feel like all I need is friends and water to survive. Friends are a very important thing in every ones' lives. No matter who you are we all need bffs. My mom always tells me "if you want a friend, you got to be a friend" which is hard for me because I'm not exactly the social butterfly of the party. But people love it when you talk to them first. And you never know, just because of the simple "hi, my name's ---" you could be their life saver or they could even end up being yours. So if you know someone you really would like to be friends with but you're a little shy, just put it aside and take the chance. That chance could be the best risk you've ever taken. AND of course always remember... You are loved in so many ways you could say "no I'm not infinity" and still loose.

(I haven't posted in so long:0 Like I said though... it's been crazy. And you can see this picture at my deviantart along with many others.)

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I so enjoyed hiking with you and soaking up the sunshine, carrying a precious new life with us and seeing the buttercups pushing up through the soil to meet spring. You are amazing, even though we are mom and daughter we are sisters in Christ and I am so glad that we can share our amazing journey here on earth! I am thankful that you are in my life! I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete